I missed this week's session, thanks to a combination of take-home work, piled-up household chores and a tummy ache associated with irresponsible binging the day before.
From what I gathered from those who were able to attend, last session included some additional moves such as the Front Flip and Butterfly Kick, as well as a review of the previous Free Running lessons. Similar to our Parkour 'practical exam', the trainers had them perform mini exhibitions using learned Free Running tricks.
They also played agawan base, for some reason XD XD
Words cannot express how bummed I am at being unable to attend that one session. I guess this just serves as a lesson that no matter how hard you try and how badly you want something, you still end up missing out , and you just have to catch up.
Next week we will be going back outdoors for our urban session, as well as the second-to-the-last workshop day.
No comments:
Post a Comment